Detas USA DLEDS – Street Lights
LED Street Lights for Commercial, and Industrial Applications
Call today for a free lighting audit!
Foothills Independent Sales
Why upgrade to LED?
- LED lights use 1/6th of the electricity that conventional lighting consumes
- LED lights last up to 50,000 hours. That is over 5 years of continuous use!
- LED lights are a closer match to actual sunlight
- LED lights provide better lighting which enhances the imagery on security cameras
Why buy LED Lights from Foothills Independent Sales?
- Local Sales & Support in North and South Carolina
- Energy audit and lighting simulation free of charge…see example
- Free completion of utility rebate paperwork
- Competitive Pricing
- Support for the life of the product.
- Street Lights
- Parking Lots
- Post Top/Retrofit
- Car Dealerships
- Parking Lot Safety and Security
- Manufacturing and Warehouse
- Office Space and Showroom
- Apartment Complex
Explore the Detas Product Line
The Stratos P and G lights set new standards for street lighting, designed to replace old L-HPS, MH and MV cobrahead. It is solidly built with a clean design, casted using a patented corrosion free aluminum alloy, completely weatherproof. Our proprietary optics enable the Stratos family to maximize the energy saving, tailoring the light pattern to reduce the light pollution into adjacent properties and the night sky. The optics allow the fixture to light everything from parking lots and crosswalks to major highways and highway junctions. Uniformity of the light and the glare control improve road safety at all levels.
Detas is a manufacturer of extremely high quality LED light fixtures. These lighting fixtures are used widely in Europe and are now available for the US market. LED lighting can reduce electricity usage by up to 70% resulting in long term cost savings. Foothills Independent Sales will conduct an energy audit for your existing system and provide a ROI calculation based on utility rebates. All of this value added work is provided free of charge.