International Motor Controls
Design & Manufacture of Custom Data Center Power Distribution Units
Call today to learn more!
Foothills Independent Sales
Why source control panels from Foothills Independent Sales?
- Locals Sales in North and South Carolina
- Engineering and Project Management Support
- Competitive Pricing
- Support for the life of the product.
- Motor Control Centers (UL 845, up to 5000 A)
- Custom Control Panels (UL 508A Certified)
- Dead Front Switchboards (UL 891)
- Data Center and Critical Power
- Motor Starters
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Electrical Suppliers/Distributors
- Waste Water Treatment
Learn more about IMC
Data Center PDU – Modular Structural Design
- Bus bar location on top, middle, or bottom
- Bus bar ratings up to 5000A (UL 891-845) and 7000 (IEC) -100 kA
- Automatic Bus bar shutters for all plug-in and draw-out starters/feeders
- Structure is seismic tested without the bus bars which makes the system more rigid than others
- Structure can house MCC, Switchboard, Panelboard, and control panel in one line-up
- Draw-out panels/starters up to 630A (IEC)
- Wire way on the right or left side of the drawers
- Minimum 7″ wire way width
- System is rebuild-able while live
- Our system has been developed with the focus on personal safety in relation to rebuilding, service, and maintenance
- Transparent doors for visible and thermal inspection
IMC provides custom designed controls to industrial, municipal, OEMs and End Users. With a combined staff experience of 60 years in the industry, IMC has a proven track record with numerous satisfied clients worldwide. They understand industrial controls and their integration with state-of-the-art components. IMC is a solution provider offering control panels according to UL, cUL, IEC and CE as well as motor control centers according to UL, cUL and IEC.